Tune Up Services
Spark Plugs, Air Filters, Oil Changes all need to be done on a regular basis to keep your vehicle running optimally.
Book an Appointment
Tune-Ups and DiagnosticsModern cars require sophisticated electronic equipment and experienced technicians to provide regular service and maintenance. In addition to regular tune-up tasks like replacing spark plugs, air filters and oil changes we can diagnose and repair check engine lights and ensure your vehicle is running optimally.
AutoTech specializes in cars, trucks and SUV's. So whatever your vehicle, come in and see us for your next scheduled tune up. Don't forget to ask us about scheduled maintenance plans.
Signs You May Need a Tune Up
- Pay attention to your owner's manual. The manufacturer always recommends specific service intervals.
- If you suddenly, or over time are getting poor gas mileage, this is a sign you need a tune up.
- If your check engine light comes on, this can often be a sign of failed or mis-adjusted component.
- If you experience loss of acceleration this can also sometimes mean it's time for tune-up.
- If your vehicle is making new or unusual noises from the engine compartment this can mean it's time for a tune-up.
Make Your Vehicle Run Like New
Get Your Vehicle Professionally Tuned Up with AutoTech
We have a team of experienced automotive technicians and modern diagnostic equipment to ensure your car, truck or SUV is tuned up and maintained properly. Don't wait until small problems become big problems. Come see us as soon as you suspect a tune up is necessary or according to your manufacturer's recommendations.