Tire Sales and Service
If it's time for a new set of tires, or repair a leak. AutoTech can help.
Book an Appointment
Tire Replacement ServiceAutoTech offers tire replacement service for your old and worn tires. Tires, even with tread left don't last forever. They have a shelf life. Consider replacing your tires if they are more than 6 years old. Our qualified technicians will inspect your tires for age and tread depth and make a recommendation on what is best for your vehicle.
Signs You Need New Tires
- Loss of traction or slipping of your tires could mean you need them replaced.
- Vibrations while driving at higher speeds can mean your tires are worn or cupped and need replaced.
- If you have visible tread wear or bald spots, it's time for a new set of tires.
- Tires over 6 years old are reaching the end of their useful life. You should have them checked at AutoTech
- Tires that continually lose air and are not repairable means you might need a new set of tires.