Exhaust and Muffler Repair
If you're car is louder than it should be, or you smell exhaust gasses, it could be time to replace your exhaust system.
Book an Appointment
Exhaust & Muffler ServiceWe repair and replace mufflers, catalytic converters or repair leaks in your exhaust system from the exhaust manifold all the way to the tail pipe. If your car, truck or SUV is louder than it should be or you smell exhaust gasses in your vehicle, you should contact us immediately for an inspection.
At AutoTech we use premium parts and experienced exhaust technicians to repair or replace failing parts of your exhaust system.
Signs of an Exhaust System Failure
- New loud noises when idling or especially when accelerating.
- Smelling exhaust fumes inside your vehicle.
- Check engine lights can identify key component failures like catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
- Parts of your exhaust system dragging on the ground means you need immediate service.
- Poor acceleration could be a sign of a clogged catalytic converter or a problem with your exhaust system.
Restore Performance & Comfort
Get Your Exhaust Serviced by Experts
Don't wait when it comes to exhaust system repairs. A small problem left unattended can turn into a larger problem, especially with key components like catalytic converters, oxygen sensors or exhaust manifolds. Contact AutoTech today for complete exhaust system diagnosis and repair.