Pads, rotors and calipers are all key components of your braking system that need to be replaced regularly.
Book an Appointment
Brakes and Braking Systems ServiceBrakes are a key safety component of your vehicle. They ensure you can stop properly and safely within manufacturers design specifications. Protect yourself and your family by having your brakes and braking system regularly inspected, repaired or replaced as necessary to keep your car, truck or SUV in top operating condition.
AutoTech uses manufacturer recommended parts to repair or replace components of your braking system. Our experienced technicians will ensure your brakes are in top operating condition.
Signs You Need New Brakes
- If your vehicle is not stopping as fast as it used to, this is a sign of worn braking components.
- If your vehicle is pulsating when stopping this is a key sign of worn rotors or pads.
- If your vehicle pulls to one side when braking this is also another sign that you have worn or malfunctioning brake components.
- If your brake pedal feels soft or spongey it could mean a serious problem with your hydraulics system and should be inspected immediately.
- If your brake pedal travels close to the floor in order to brake this is a sign of worn out brake pads.
Stay Safe and Stop Right
Gen Your Brakes Professionally Serviced
Don't wait until your brakes become a safety issue. Get them inspected and replaced regularly as needed or according to manufacturer's recommendations. Having your brakes in tip top condition could save your life or someone else's when they are needed for an emergency stop.